Appropriate for Grades: 6 up
Students watch and record the process of dissecting a cow’s eye online. They record what they see as a science report.
- Open a word processor.
- Title the page “Virtual Cow’s Eye Dissection”.
- Leave a line space.
- Launch the Internet browser.
- Click in the address bar and type: www.exploratorium.edu/learning_studio/cow_eye/index.html
- Press the Enter key or click Go.
- Students work their way through the website watching the videos and reading the text.
- Switch back to the Word Processor and type notes about the information that they learn in a science report format.
- Leave space to draw diagrams to illustrate what they see.
- Save and print a copy.
- Software: Word Processor
- Paper / Printer
Further ideas and comments