Appropriate for Grades: 4 up
Use PowerPoint to build a storyboard for a video game. Use each slide as a level of the game explaining what would happen. Students can add graphics, directions and maps for their game.
- Open PowerPoint.
- Begin a new slideshow.
- Start storyboarding the game.
- Use one slide for each level of the game.
- Insert graphics and text to illustrate what they would like to see and what the player would be required to do.
- After each graphical slide, add a slide to explain what the player is required to do to complete that level.
- Include slides for the rules, tips, cheats, etc
- Save as “game slides”.
- Software: PowerPoint
- Paper / Printer
- Clipart, graphics
Further ideas and comments