“Integrating Computer Technology has NEVER been Easier”
Choose your Technology, Choose your Lesson and Teach!
Dear fellow teacher,
Have you been given a digital camera or a whole bunch of them? Do you have a digital video camera or a scanner hanging around that doesn’t get much work? Would you like to integrate this sort of technology across your curriculum areas quickly and easily?
Then this resource has been written for you! Or… Are you comfortable using computers,want some new ideas or ways to make your computer use an enthralling part of your daily teaching? The lesson plans and ideas contained in this resource can be applied in many different subject and thematic areas. By following the simple steps, you will learn how to quickly apply one lesson to a multitude of study themes and topics.
The latest technology is easy to use in your classroom if you look at it as a tool… not a subject!
Every day we get bombarded with new technology both hardware and software that would be great to use in our classrooms if we only had time to learn it all or review how it works. Instant Integrated Technology will help you to use these technologies effectively in your classroom today!
This book will make your planning and teaching quick and easy… all you need to do find some students to work with!
- You have the rights to Photocopy any lesson so feel free to hand them out to your students if you like.
- All of the lessons are easily transferred ingto other subject areas which increases your skills and ability to integrate computers into all KLAs.
- All of the lessons follow a generic layout which means that you can use with them with any of the more populare office software packages such as Microsoft Office, Appleworks, Clarisworks and OpenOffice.
- Every lesson comes complete with simple Step by step instructions that are Easy to follow, simple to implement and intuitive to teach with.
- Because all of the 60 integrated lessons are prewritten. That means that you have Little or No time to spend on planning.
- Because you get 60 computer lessons all ready to teach. This means that you will have No lessons to write for a year or more.
- Each lesson is based upon a real world application of computers therefore your students learn thin a way that is related to every day use of computers
- Because every lesson is tried and tested in a live working classroom so each individual lesson is Guaranteed to work.
- The lesson plans suit all grade levels so they can be used if you transfer to another grade.
- I have tried to, where possible, use simple language without too much jargon so this means that your students could teach themselves if you wanted to let them work on their own.
- The collection has lessons for mathematics, english, art and science which means that you get a very wide range of lessons to use.
- The lesson plans are easy to read and offer you an alternative to leave for substitute teachers
- You get Instant access to your book because we only sell this book as a PDF file, you have no waiting for delivery.
- Many of the lessons offer extension activities which will make it Easy to cope with the fast learners in your class.
- Because each plan is a well structured lesson – You just pick up and teach
These lesson plans will work in your classroom and many other teachers have also used them with success!
So what can you expect from a book of integrated lesson plans?
I believe that all computer lessons should be integrated into other curriculum areas. If you are teaching computer skills in isolation, you are about 10 years behind Worlds Best Practise. Even in the workplace, people are taught the skills they need to know in real world applications or through Just in time learning on the job.
- A video camera is one of the most least used but simplest pieces of technology found in a school. Anyone, even Grade 2′s can film something then download it to the computer. Todays software makes it a breeze and its also free with XP or OSX. Have you ever thought about recording your own Current Affairs program for an open day or parent night?
- The internet is one of the most powerful yet painful tools to use. Ever just let the whole class free to do their own research without any guidance? Did you get a really mixed range of answers to the same question? Used correctly it is an amazing communications and research tool. Some of the lesson plans in this book will look at using it more effectively.
- Just about everyone has access to a digital camera nowadays, in fact most students seem to have them in their phones! Have you ever considered not fighting against this influx of free to acess technology and got them to bring their USB cables to school so that they can download their photos? Instead of fighting over the school’s digital cameras, let them use their own to photograph experiments of activities to report on.
Helping teachers just like you is what I do every day.
As a specialist computer teacher in a normal everyday elementary school, one of the most common problems that I see teachers trying to work through is how to integrate a new technolgoy into a subject like math, science, english or Social Studies. Does this sound familiar to you? I want to be able to help teachers all over the world with making computer lessons fun but integrated.
This collection of computer lesson plans was compiled as a way of helping busy teachers, like you to easily use computers successfully thoughout the school curriculum. Why spend hours planning when you can pick up this book and teach straight from its pages… if you wish!
If you’d like lesson plans that suit all grade levels (including High Schools), offers extension activities to cope with fast learners, that need no specialized software, this computer lesson plan collection was written for you. Instant Integrated Technology: Another 60 Lesson Plans is a collection of new prewritten, fun lessons that will help you use and integrate technology into your classroom. Just open to any page and you’ll find a great lesson that your students will love.
Don’t take my word for it. Listen to what our customers say.
It totally blew my mind when I first thumbed through this new book. There were just soo many amazingly original ideas that I wasn’t sure where to start. In the end, we did a shape walk exercise that produced awesome presentations. John Donhee of New York, U.S.A.
Instant Integrated Technology was more than I expected. I was unsure about buying a book over the internet but it was easy and after downloading the file, i was able to use the ideas straight away. M. Kingely of Brisbane, Australia
I had always wanted to use a digital video camera without having to constantly supervise my students. The lesson I chose to use allowed me to do that and made it easy for me to apply the same skills in different KLAs. D. Clancy of Gold Coast, Australia
Remember what using these instant integrating technology lesson plans will mean to you…
- These lesson plans have been written by someone who is a specialist in the subject area.
- Each lesson has been tested and has been used successfully in a range of classrooms/schools.
- There are clear and precise instructions.
- The lessons don’t require you to have special or expensive software to use them.
- You get quick access to the lessons and do not waste time waiting for delivery.
- The lessons will work no matter which country you’re in or what grade you teach.
You can’t lose with my 100%,Ironclad, Moneyback Guarantee
By the way, this book is yours to keep even in the unlikely event you decide to take advantage of our ironclad moneyback guarantee: Your satisfaction is assured through our no risk, you-can’t-lose, 6 months, 100%, no-questions-asked, iron-clad moneyback guarantee. If for any reason, you aren’t thrilled and satisfied with our product, just contact us and we’ll refund 100% of your purchase price. No hard feelings.
What I’m saying is, don’t decide now if this product is for you. Just get it and try it out. If it doesn’t do everything I say and more, if you don’t save money, time and frustration, if it isn’t life-changing, if it doesn’t work for you, you have nothing to worry about because you can get every dime of your money back under our no-loopholes guarantee. So you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
But wait… let me just add something else to make your day a little easier
In summary, here’s what you get:
- You get the Instant Integrated Technology: Another 60 Computer Lesson Plans
- Instant access to your lessons
- 6 month moneyback guarantee
- Our email backup service
- and your time back.
You also gain my help and knowledge just by emailing me any time and asking questions. Just think… no matter how isolated or alone you might feel, you can get to me via email and I will help you. That’s my promise to you, one teacher to another!
Have a great day teaching!
Brad Hauck (Teacher/Author)
Order Now & Start Teaching in 5 Minutes.
Get Instant Integrated Technology for Only $37.00 $27 Today and Save!
NOTE: This is a digital product that means that after ordering, you will be able to download your book. You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader from www.adobe.com to view and print it. It is a PDF file so you can view it on a PC or a Mac. We suggest that you login at school and print it there. Most schools are more than happy for teachers to print resources as they will be used at school.